Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Crimson Crown

I've been looking forward to the last book in this series for a long time. I had to wait months to get one of the libraries two copies.

It is amazing to see how Cinda Williams Chima's writing has changed over this series. I kept being wowed by it. Also, how the plot logically builds on itself appropriately according to the personalities of the characters. I loved it.

I just loved this book, it will definitely be going in my home library as soon as I have a permanent base of residence.

I love Raisa and Mellony's relationship and how Mellony isn't just the bratty little sister. I love how Raisa tried to have a relationship with her. That's how I feel about mine and Blue's relationship. It's something we worked on to be friends. A lot of people don't understand that you can be friends with your family.

I will say Raisa is my favorite character, but you'll have to read the book to find out why.


Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment